The main conference will run from 24th - 26th September (Monday to Wednesday). The following satellite workshops are planned on site, duration and date in brackets:
- NeXus for beginners (15h to 17h in Diamond House on Sunday 23rd)
- Dawn (full day on Thursday 27th) Programme is available.
- EPICS for Experiment Control (full day on Thursday 27th)
- Mantid (AM on Thursday 27th) Programme is available.
- Umbrella (PM on Wednesday 26th) Programme is available.
- ICAT (PM on Thursday 27th) Programme is available.
- OpenGDA (full day on Friday 28th) Programme available.
There will is no charge for the workshops, but no lunch or coffee will be provided though the conference unless covered by the satellite meeting organisers.
NeXus Code Camp and NIAC meeting
The NeXus community will be hosting a code camp for core developers and interested programmers at The Cosener's House in Abingdon on the Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th September 2012. Further information is hosted on the event's NeXus wiki page.
The full meeting of the NeXus International Advisory Committee will be held on 20th - 21th September also in The Cosener's House.